Monday, April 18, 2005

Blog Update

This is to inform you of the changes to the blog as of 18th April.

I have edited the profile, so anyone who might be interested (and i cant think why) should have a bit of extra material to see.

Secondly, and more importantly, I have edited the links section, to include the blogs of three good friends. Now, rather obviously, they are not as good as my blog, yet are definitely worth checking out should one have the inclination. (Apart from the lambuel thing. Why on earth would anyone even mention that?)

Thats al for now; my next addition to the blog will appear either tomorrow or in 2 days, so check back then.

Thanks.
- Mrinal Sharma

4 Comments:

Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen said...

lmao

lambuel is a bloody fuzzy piece of shit. and his head is hanging from my wall >_<

~Om3n

10:45 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

Getting a little egotistical aren't we now? ;)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sabre Slayer said...

I speak only the truth ;).

And Abhyday, I agree, Lambuel should be taken out and shot.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen said...

with a 12 gauge

yes...

blam... *blood splatters*

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home