Sunday, April 24, 2005

Blog Update II: The Return

Fine, so its a dodgy title. Sue me.

Here are updates for the blog following 24th April, 2005.

- For some unexplainable reason, my blog has experienced severe downtime lately. It should now function normally, unless another unexplainable new reason comes along, in which case I shall be unable to do anything.

- I have fixed some malapropisms and grammatical errors in my previous posts. There are probably still some around, but I have neither the time nor inclination to go through all my (several hundred) word posts at the moment.

- As a reminder, please do visit some of the blogs I've mentioned in the links section. They are good for a laugh and certainly warrant a visit.

- Also, anyone interested in discussing some of these topics further (as some have been), please email me.

- My next addition to the blog should occur in the next 3 days or so, so check back then.

Thanks.

- Mrinal Sharma.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Good for a laugh? Speak for yourself old boy.

And don't think you're getting off that easily, I'll be posting a response to your previous posting soon.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Deepanjan said...

Correct my blog, please!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Sabre Slayer said...

Sam me old friend, you know I mean that in the nicest possible way dont you? (Snicker)

RE the previous post, please do reply. Its always fun to have a good debate with reasonable, sensible people.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Sabre Slayer said...

And yes, i used the non-existant word "unexplainable" (instead of inexplicable) on purpose ;).

6:28 AM  
Blogger Sabre Slayer said...

Nemesis!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Sabre Slayer said...

Heh. So hows that Anish? ;)

9:52 AM  
Blogger Sabre Slayer said...

No problem dude. You're 19 now right?
Life in university is pretty good. Taking everything in my stride, as they say (except chemistry, which is beating me over the head with an iron rod.)

Regarding the laziness, now you know why I'm part of Procrastination Inc. ;).

11:44 PM  
Blogger Sabre Slayer said...

Hah! Nicely said.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home